Collection of personal and sensitive information
We collect personal and sensitive information when you:
- register for membership and/or log into our website;
- interact with us through the phone, in person, via email or our website and you provide us your details;
- purchase or subscribe to our products or services;
- subscribe to our mailing list;
We collect personal and sensitive information to:
- improve our products and services;
- provide our product or service to you;
- communicate with you;
- offer you promotional product or market our product that you are interested in;
- keep a record of your order for possible refund or exchange;
- keep our customer database;
- to investigate any complaints that you make;
- to investigate whether you are in breach of our terms and conditions;
- verify your identity;
- to notify you of vacant positions if you applied for jobs at our business;
- comply with the law or to use your information as permitted under the law; and
- use your information for purposes that are related to the above.
- enter our competitions or promotions; or
- apply for positions at our business or you are our contractor.
we collect and hold following types of personal and sensitive information:
- your contact details that may include your name, date of birth, business name, billing address, postal address, email address, fax number and phone number;
- optional personal information that you consent to provide, including your interests in a particular area, gender or age; and
- optional surveys that provide personal information including whether you like our business or website and what you like or do not like.
We will only collect your personal and sensitive information using fair and lawful means.
We may, from time to time, use ‘cookies’ which are small data file placed on your machine or device to store information.
- Authentication cookies that monitor whether you are logged in or not;
- Session cookies that allow you to remain logged in and keep track of your activities until the
- Persistent cookies that help us monitor our services by recording your browser activities and they do not expire upon browser shut down; and
- Flash cookies to personalize your experience.
- Improve the performance by reporting any errors that occur;
- Provide statistics about how the website is used;
- Remember settings that you used on our website;
- Identify that you are logged into the website;
- Link to social networks like facebook and twitter; and
- Provide ads that are tailored to you.
Please note that although cookies do not generally store personal and sensitive information, they may contain your ip address. However you are effectively anonymous to us because the data are collected in aggregate.
You may interact anonymously, for example when you:
- Call us;
- Use our online forums that does not require membership; or
- Email us,
You must provide your personal information when you:
- Purchase goods that require delivery;
- Register for membership and/or log into our website;
- Sign up for mailing list.
Disclosure of personal information
We only disclose your personal and sensitive information for purposes that are reasonably related to our business.
We will not disclose your personal and sensitive information to third parties for payment, profit or advantage.
We may disclose your personal and sensitive information to Couriers such as Pakistan post and/or international postal service entities for delivery purpose.
Direct marketing to you
We will not send you unsolicited commercial electronic messages
We will not contact you to promote or market our business if you requested us not to.